12.22.2008

Midwinter Day. 12/22/78 - 12/22/08.

"I have a sensation of waiting, you should call and tell me how the rest might go. Like an important letter, a whole different matter, if I only knew what I need to know. You call and I say in some way I already know all about it, I expected it. That's a story that might happen today, I don't dare to end as death is still bewildering, love might be a trick and you are another. But to be beginning I'll only say that to have you as love is like the history of this idiosyncrasy. If that is not a story then I who have so far listened so much and now am beginning to be able to say something, which is another story, am surprised."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listening is the story.

24 February, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home