8.17.2003

Was away getting bright [red tint] & sand everywhere. Now catching up with lovely syllables missed. First things first--Bjork in white dress & bare feet tappity tapping rocked all over the damn place backed by Icelandic string octet & sometimes furious sometimes serene beats. Fireworks & flames too. Yes, Jean, tickets were pricey but a friend gave me a sweet deal not to be refused.

Then there was the Jim Side on how to be a permanent member--boy have I been doing it all wrong. Work cut out for me. Preliminary plan of attack: sail in on a Sonic Youth bullet--that's tonight--Sonic Youth live & me there. Then I'll need to work on my flirty comments & pick up lines. None currently in the arsenal--submit your ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home