12.11.2008

Blogging about things I would like to blog about but probably won't

The line break.
Pataphor.
A Dying Colonialism and Fanon's treatment of the object.
The use of "hoes" in FLUTES.
Dana Ward's "Goodnight Voice"
The sidewalk in San Francisco's financial district.
Construction workers in San Francisco's financial district.
Fashion in San Francisco's financial district.
Kanye West's blog.
Beyonce's horse move in the "Single Ladies" video.
Why Morrissey & R. Kelly are BFFs.
The question of the beard.
What Shoes Mean.
Water signs.
Woody Allen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve Orth said...

The question of the beard.
Water signs.
Woody Allen.

did you watch Broadway Danny Rose?

11 December, 2008  
Blogger Ridiculous Human Things said...

I vote for beards almost always. I want to hear your take. Also, the shoes thing. I've had this debate and again, I want to hear your take.
Also, have you read Wretched of the Earth?

I'm in the Financial District again today and feeling sad that you're not.

12 December, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just blogged about Kanye's blog. You can steal it if you'd like.

15 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home