2.09.2007

I attempted to take a picture of everything I ate everyday. I did this for three days and gave up. It looks more boring than it tastes.

I attempted to explain to a customer that her copy of The Activist was not defective despite its blank pages, pages with text and no page number, pages with a page number and no text.

I attempted to read a novel. And failed.

I tired to win the scratch and win again like I won the other scratch and win but won only another ticket.

I wanted to read about scientific knowledge in medieval Europe but started snoozing.

I made a resolution to answer the phone and could not.

I did not want to go shopping until our shopping date but goofed and bought the 1970s. Polyester. Abstract sweater design.

I attempted to drive to Petaluma in the rain and have not yet failed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home