4.11.2004

“Semi-formal Restraint”: Over-punctuated report on readings at houses!

New hope for fighting my future lung cancer: dancing! But only ever with poets! Who knew? Lights off please I’m jumping I don’t jump who jumps? – my lower half hasn’t ever moved like that and I don’t ever exaggerate! In the dark sweaty gulping “water” which halfway down the throat reveals itself as mango juice & rum which the newborn memory floods back I’d observed being mixed with gleeful abandon earlier that same night – imagine!

To be there, now here (wood-floored) where no one says anything about poetry all day! Not even to regard at least the 4 inch stack of received hot shit collected syllables of love! Listen who wants to run away to poetry together? Shoes! and pants! and hot dark love laughing!

Chest churning, water glass posed atop bedside table (will fall).

Or see for yourself. Parted in installments but narrated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home